If you’re taking IT 101 this semester, please sign up for a JumpStart session. We will help you set up your laptop for use in IT 101.
Attention Mac users: You will need to get an OnTheHub account and download VMWare and Windows before attending your JumpStart session. Follow these instructions to set up your account and download the necessary files.
Be sure to bring these items with you when you come:
- Your Laptop and charger
- A dongle (if your laptop doesn’t have a standard USB port to insert a standard flash drive)
- An Ethernet cable if you have one
- Your smartphone (and charger or extra battery, if your battery runs out quickly)
- Your Cengage Unlimited Code (purchased from the bookstore)
- Your section number for IT 101 (001, 002, E01, SL1, H01, etc.)
Sign up for sessions on any of these days:
- Thursday, August 29
- Friday, August 30
- Tuesday, September 3
- Wednesday, September 4
- Thursday, September 5
- Friday, September 6
Follow the presentation here.